Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Farm Fresh 12/01-12/7 With new updates as of 1:30 PM

Hey everyone the farm fresh deals this week weren't all so bad. My freezer is pretty stocked but I'm excited to get a couple of things that I don't have like cheap single pizzas(I usually make my own from scratch, but its nice to have them there for quick snacks) and some pasta(which I have tons of but I can always use more!). Let me know how you all do and if they are any amazing deals I missed!
Don't forget that on Wednesday Farm Fresh doubles up to and including a dollar so the coupons that are $1 will only work with these deals TODAY!

Hot pockets side shots $2.00
$1 off of one found here (must have a facebook account)
Makes it FREE!

Tony's pizzas (individual sized) $1.25
$1/2 coupon get it here
Makes it .25 each (must get two)

Prego Pasta Sauce .99
there was a .75 off one 2 in a SS coupon insert in Oct
Makes them .25 each! (must get two, but there is also a 2 jar limit)

Crystal farms cheese block 1.50
use $1 off of 2 from SS insert (not sure when I will figure out a better system for the newspaper ones soon bear with me!)
Make them .50 Each!! (must get two)

Have a good day!

Barilla Plus pasta $2.00
$1 off of one get it here
Makes it FREE!


Muellers Pastas $1.25
.55 off of one found here
Makes it .15 each!

UPDATE: I was really excited when I got to Farm Fresh today to find out that the Pillsbury refridgerated pie crusts were on sale for 2/$3.00. I only purchased one since it wasn't marked on the shelf and used a .50/1 coupon from a Sunday paper insert.  Also there is .50/2 if you go here, making them $1 a piece or .50 a piece depending on which coupon you use. I'm not sure if it is still going on or not, but the day before thanksgiving when I bought two I got a catalina for $1 future purchase. I used that today and it doubled! I'm working on how to figure out which items give catalinas and hope to know in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment