Saturday, March 5, 2011

Walmart Changes their coupon policy to accept overages!!!

This post is about walmart! I generally do not post walmart deals, as I can get items much cheaper elsewhere (and do).  Now they are going to be accepting coupons at their face value even if the value of the coupon exceed the cost of the item. You can use this towards other items that aren't on sale!

You can also use walgreens register rewards.

I don't expect the cashiers to be fully versed in the walmart coupon policy, so I would suggest printing a copy of their policy from here!

I'm pretty excited about the potential doors this new policy may open. In future weeks, I will be working to determine if there are and potential items you can use to purchase additional things you may find at walmart, if you shop there!

No comments:

Post a Comment