Monday, May 2, 2011

RecycleBank-$10 off $50 @ Harris Teeter Coupon

I am a huge fan of Harris Teeter, so I was really excited to find out about this great coupon that is being offered on RecycleBank.

All you need to do is go to RecycleBank and click rewards. You can purchase this coupon for only 100 Points & they will mail it to you in 7-10 days. Use zip code 28203 in the food and beverage section to find this great deal!

Haven't signed up for RecycleBank, do it now! You can earn points towards high value coupons for doing things or learning about ways to cut waste around the home. They often have coupons for items like Kashi, which are usually difficult to come by!

1 comment:

  1. I was excited TOO! Just ordered it yesterday and hope it arrives soon. I did read the fine print (of course) and see that it will be used last, after all coupons, but I don't care. On a super-double week, especially, it will sweeten an already amazing shopping cart of stock-ups.

    ReplyDelete