Sunday, November 28, 2010

Target 11/28-12/4

I don't know about you all, but my fridge/freezer is overflowing from all of the sales last week that were just WAY to good to pass up! Thanks to my $8 butterball turkey at Farm Fresh last week, I have been stuffed for days now.

I haven't mentioned that if there is a deal that you think is good on an item you use frequently buy it even if you don't have a coupon since it will likely be weeks before that items goes on sale again. I will have more ads and deals up later, as I have a busy day planned with the husband but will be able to post more later.

Target:
Nivea body wash 2.99
use $3 off of one mens body wash here to make it free
use $3/2 found here to make it 2/2.98
There are also some coupons from the paper that you may or may not have that can make these items cheap or free

Pond's towelettes 40 ct (or vaseline if you need it) @ 5.19 each
-get a $5 gift card when you buy 2
-use 2 of the 1.50 off of 1 coupons for ponds found here to make them 1.19 each (after gift card)

Rayovok batteries (in the dollar spot) $1 (not available in all stores)
use $1 off of one found here to make it free

No comments:

Post a Comment