Thursday, February 10, 2011

Confirmed SUPER DOUBLES at Harris Teeter starting 2/16

I'm pretty impressed with myself for predicting that harris teeter was going to be coming up on a super doubles sale soon.  I looked at when they did it last year and was able to predict. I wasn't quite as into couponing then, but this year I will look and see if there is any relation to the items that are on sale so I can see if there is any consistancy from year to year.

Anyway get your coupons ready:

-Up to 20 coupons doubled per card per day
-2 like coupons accepted
-Coupons that state do not double will not be doubles (in my experience if it is coded with a 5 it still will)
-Cannot use a coupon on the "free" item in B1G1 deals
-Doubled up to 1.98!(usually they only double to .99)

Items that will likely be free:

Coffeemate
Muellers pasta
Wholly guacamole or salsa
Kotex pantyliners
Reach dental floss

Cheap
Rhodes rolls
Campbells soup
Regina red wine vinegar
martha white muffin mix
Krusteaz cookie mix
Finish dish detergent

I will be matching the coupons this month, so please check back Tuesday evening for an offical list and Wednesday evening for any additional deals I found in the store while I was shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment