Thursday, January 20, 2011

An FYI to military and their families

There has been quite a bit of talk about overages with coupons since the new show "extreme couponing" aired on TLC(did anyone tivo this...please? I don't have cable).  Specifically I want to mention the commissary because they will glady accept overages since they still get their money when you use your coupons.  It has come to my attention in another blog that I read from time to time that there are "shelf clearers" at the bases locally (specifically the items that give overages).  I'm bringing this up because there is no reason to clear a shelf if you have multiple coupons. You can preorder all of your items using the upc at customer service and still leave others on the shelf for people that do not have a stockpile.  Most grocery stores will allow you to preorder so that other customers can still get items without their shelves emptying as well (isn't this exciting news? was for me!).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment