Friday, January 7, 2011

how to get more coupons

Today I made my last trip to harris teeter for super doubles that I will be making this sale.  I have to hand it to them, they really have done a great job staying stocked.  I was informed by the store right down the street that they got their truck in last night/this morning and were able to refill many things they were probably out of (finish dish detergent, ziplock containers, old orchard juice...)

I also spent a little bit of time today on eBay looking through coupons.  Usually when I hear of a super doubles sale coming up I go onto eBay and purchase coupons for the items I know will be cheap or free. Most people usually haven't singled out those coupons at that point and I can get great deals (1.98 after shipping for 20 $1/1 old orchard coupons making these juices .38 a bottle!). This time  I didn't do this, but still came out saving over $120 and spending less then $25.  I now have 15 containers of juice, 10 new cans of soup, 4 ziplock containers, 2 packs of ziplock bags, coffeemate, bestlife buttery spread, biltmore salad dressing, syrup, 5 twenty count containers of finish dish detergent, 3 packs more of pasta, 2 giant prego sauces, parmasan cheese, a 2 liter of soda, texas toast, and two bottles of reginas red wine vinegar stuff(not sure what to use this for, but I will try some new recipes perhaps!). 

Can I solely use coupons for my meals, no, not usually! But! These items are GREAT to enhance my meals and decrease my budget drastically!

*****Please note: IF YOU PUT A BID IN ON COUPONS THAT END TONIGHT...THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WILL HAVE THEM IN TIME FOR THE END OF THE SUPER DOUBLES SALE!!!!*******

Now I am off to ebay to put in a last minute bid for $1/3 steamfresh variety veggies, which will make these frozen veggies just .33 each on Wednesdays at farm fresh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment