Friday, January 28, 2011

Sorry I was MIA!

Sorry I've been sorta MIA the past few days. I was planning to post the matchups for Farm Fresh and HT early am Wednesday, but some things have come up with my son that I have to handle...after all my kids are my full time job.  I have been spending some time chewing over what has occurred and let you guys know so you can understand at a later date when I have all my ducks in a row with the solution (or hopeful solution). I will be posting the CVS, Walgreens, and Kroger ads Saturday evening.  I will also post the target ad if there are any promising deals.  I will be sure to post the Farm Fresh and HT ads...not that it makes it any better, but after reviewing the ads, the deals weren't that great anyhow!

Thanks for understanding

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment