Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Farm Fresh deals were even better!!!!

I'm just so excited that I had to post this extra bit about farm fresh this week.  When I went to put the deer park water in my car I noticed that a sign that said "buy 2, Get $1 off your next order buy 3, get $2, buy 4 get $4".  I was already purchasing 2 of them at $1.50 each ($3 total) using my coupons from facebook.  I got $1 back which will double next week! So it will be like paying .50 for 24 waters!

Also! When I was picking up my Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta (penne), I noticed a "save $1/1 classico pasta sauce" I went and got the pasta sauce which ended up being $1 each after the coupon and there was ANOTHER coupon on the back of the jar for $1/2 classico and $1/2 ronzoni pastas. 

The store matchups will be updated to reflect this!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment